Friday, February 15, 2008

Affiliate Marketing made Easy

This isn't one of my usual "Making Money Online Reviews", It just a Simple, Easy, way to get a site up and running Quickly.
So as not to be wasting dead space on a Hosting server while you're trying to figure out what you're going to sell.
Here's what I did at my new Site. SimpleMoneyTactics.com

All I did was Set up a Premade site from CBTopsites.com
Easy huh?
1. Click the Webmasters tab on my page .
2. Follow the instructions to get your Html Code.
3. Upload the code (html doc) to your domain .
Viola !! instant website with thousands of products ready to sell!

Things Needed :
Domain name ( ie: exampleyoursite.com)
Hosting , I got mine from HostGator (Cheap, Easy to use, Uses CPanel, and can use wordpress)
A ClickBank Affiliate name: CLICK HERE if you don't have one already.

Pretty Simple huh?
There's tons of information on promting in the members forums .
Well that's all I have for right now.
If you have any Questions Pleas Leave a Comment, I'd love to hear them .

No comments: