Friday, January 11, 2008

FIVE ON FRIDAY !

Hi there we're gonna run with this for all it's worth.
Starting today I'm going to do my best to Answer 5 of the most commonly asked questions about making a living online. So here we go.
*EDIT*
Ok this was a spur of the moment idea I had to review my weekly favorites and now I've gone totally brain dead in the middle of this. So this week it's only going to be TWO on Friday. Next week will be a complete FIVE ON FRIDAY. Maybe I'll be able to finish this sometime tonight, (no promisses) sorry. Side Note: see what happens with poor planning ?
*/EDIT*
Q.1) Is there an "Easy" way to make cash online with no investment?

A.) Well, to be honest, it usually takes alot of hard work. But I have come across ONE site that Pays you to fill out Surveys and Offers, Some totally free, some with "free" trials on products and services.
The Great thing about this particular site is There is NO minimum payout and they pay DAILY,and They do it via PAYPAL. So yes if you want to cash out at $1.00us you can do that or build up some cash then cash out.
check it out here
KEY POINTS
. It won't make you RICH
. Build up Referrals to get the most you can out of the system
. If you need "seed" money for your new online venture and you're totally broke this could help a little

Q2.)What's up with all these sites that claim I can make Millions of dollars online, are they legit ?

A.) Well, The simple answer would be, Some are and some are not. There are always going to be scams. That's one of the reasons I have started this Blog. and We will definitely be digging deep into this in later posts.
Alot of the information being sold out there is very useful for getting set up, on the other hand most of it you can get for free with a little research.
So it depends really on You. Would you rather work hard to find the information your self or pay some one for "Their System" ? People do make millions, But it doesn't happen overnight .


Oh by the way be sure to check back often (especially Fridays) because, well there's always going to be fresh content here.

If You have a specific Question you'd like answered go ahead and leave me a comment and I'll Do my best to answer it.

Link below pays people to do Reviews of blog postings.

No comments: